Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:02:54 +0200
From:      Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb.quenot@caraldi.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nvu: is there anyone who wish to port it?

--/04w6evG8XlLl3ft

* Zhang Weiwu:

> Hello. I  just found  the software  nvu: <snip/>  Is there
> anyone interested in porting it?

I had  a look at  it, but sadly the  build process is  a bit
unusual: it  is based on  the Mozilla Composer  source tree,
which has to be retrieved by anonymous CVS.

I noticed  yesterday that one  of the FreeBSD  ports, namely
foomatic-db-engine, retrieves files via  CVS, so it could be
possible  to do  that... IMHO nvu  is lacking  an integrated
build process, =E0 la ./configure ; make ; make install.

Regards,
--=20
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/