Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 2004 07:50:52 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Henrik W Lund <henrik.w.lund@broadpark.no>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: original wallpapers

On 2004-09-22 23:01, Henrik W Lund <henrik.w.lund@broadpark.no> wrote:
> True - I didn't think of that. In light of this, making a port does seem
> like the best solution, yes. That way, more wallpapers can easily be added
> too.

Yep.  A lot of people would find it very convenient if you (or anyone else for
that matter) bundled some freely available wallpapers to a nice port, which
would install in a breeze.  Smart port hackers might even categorize these
wallpapers and add a WITH_RESOLUTION option to the port, which would allow one
to select a particular set of wallpapers or just "all".

Indeed, a port sounds cool.