Date:      Mon, 4 Apr 2005 03:31:28 +0200
From:      Michal Varga <varga@stonehenge.sk>
To:        David Nies <davidnies@web.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: blender-devel (Blender 2.36) broken, why

On Sat, 2005-Apr-02 at 21:21:20 +0200, David Nies wrote:
> Hello!

Hi,

> I've just wanted to install Blender - a 3D suite I do really like - and
> got the message that it's broken.

in fact Blender itself isn't, scons is what is really broken (*ducks*).

> Is anyone working on it?

Yep, been there. I made a patch for it some time ago, you can grab it
here:

Put the (extracted) patches from PR into ports/devel/scons/files/,
reinstall, tada, now you can compile Blender. Though, you still need to
remove the "BROKEN=" flag from ports/graphics/blender-devel/Makefile

m.