Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:20:07 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Marcin Cieslak <saper@SYSTEM.PL>
Cc:        Jung-uk, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org, Kim <jkim@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: linuxulator on -CURRENT

Quoting Marcin Cieslak <saper@SYSTEM.PL> (from Wed, 27 Sep 2006 =20
15:53:35 +0200):

> Boris Samorodov wrote:
>
>> Yep, the kernel as of date=3D2006.06.27.18.28.00 works fine
>> and of date=3D2006.06.27.18.33.00 is broken. Thare are a couple of jhb's
>> patches for linux rpc calls. However, none of those calls are used when
>> a programm is failing. Hence the following Alexander's proposal to
>> concentrate on linux tests seems right.
>
> Running LTP is great idea on amd64. I would like also to have Linux
> mmap() from amd64 fingerprinted (ideas how to test PROT_EXEC welcome!).

You didn't see the mail from Boris where he posted the infor from amd64 runs=
?

> I noticed today that my problem with sqlplus hanging on waitpid() occurs
> ONLY when I am connected to the database instance via UNIX IPC socket.
>
> If I am disconnected from the database (sqlplus /nolog) or when I am
> connected via TCP socket (sqlplus user/pass@database) - everything works
> fine - sqlplus does not hang on waitpid() anymore...

Do you want write access in the wiki to document such stuff yourself? =20
Just go ahead and register yourself and tell me about your login =20
(typically FirstnameLastname).

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
I'm not even going to *bother* comparing C to BASIC or FORTRAN.
=09=09-- L. Zolman, creator of BDS C

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID =3D B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID =3D 72077137