Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:17:55 -0500
From:      Adam Jacob Muller <freebsd-isp@adam.gs>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Darren Pilgrim <phi@evilphi.com>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, Kobus de Wit <kobus@cits.com.na>
Subject:   Re: ALTERNATIVE TO USE OF IP-ADDRESS ALIASES

OP may be referring to the difference between putting his aliases in /
etc/rc.conf and other non-standard methods of adding aliases (rc.local)

But, i'm just guessing. Korbus, You either need to find the post
(where i'm sure if you do you will either realize you are mistaken or
we can explain to you how you are mis-reading the post), or explain
to us in a more general way what your trying to do (starting with
explaining to us what is wrong with aliases or why they do not work
for you is a  good start!)

-Adam