Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:08:49 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Kevin Reinholz <reinholz@alumni.sandiego.edu>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: telepathy ports

--=-q5AFv/d7KsRqyJckeJsM

On Fri, 2007-04-20 at 11:02 -0600, Kevin Reinholz wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern:
>=20
> I was very pleased to see that the Telepathy framework is now in Ports!
>=20
> I was curious if there are any plans to bring Tapioca to FreeBSD as=20
> well. Using Gossip with GTalk jingle support would be a very exciting=20
> development for FreeBSD, which to my knowledge has yet to be graced by a=20
> single jingle client.

This would be a nice goal, but all the bits of tapioca have not been
released yet.  One would have to fish through svn and darcs to get the
components.  This isn't to say it couldn't be done now, it would just be
much easier to support if all of the components had releases.

Joe

--=20

--=-q5AFv/d7KsRqyJckeJsM

--=-q5AFv/d7KsRqyJckeJsM--