Date:      Thu, 31 May 2007 11:58:21 +0200
From:      Olivier Mueller <om-lists-bsd@omx.ch>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: p5-Mail-SpamAssassin 3.2.0 - one month now

Le 23 mai 07 =E0 00:13, Michael Scheidell a =E9crit :
> Olivier Mueller wrote:
>> Just wondering if you could use any help about this port update?  =20
>> What
>> is the problem you are talking about?  I just saw your PR but it's
>> already a few weeks old:
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dports/112502 And as =20
>> spamassassin 3.2.0 has quite a lot of enhancements...
>>
> Freebsd has frozen the ports tree.  I sent them updates, and it =20
> will take a while till they unfreeze ports.

It has been nearly one month now since SA 3.2.0 has been released, =20
and the port tree is unfrozen since one or two weeks too: what about =20
updating the port, or why isn't this happening?  Do you need more =20
"beta testers"?  I know I can get the files/patches directly from the =20=

PR page (updated last week), but getting them via a cvsup would be =20
nicer :-)

Thanks & regards,
Olivier