Date:      Tue, 01 Nov 2011 10:04:12 +0200
From:      Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr@gmail.com>
To:        Andrey Kosachenko <andrey.kosachenko@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org, pjd@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Damaged directory on ZFS

01.11.2011 00:07, Andrey Kosachenko wrote:
> the same is observed over here (I'm running CURRENT system dated by Sun
> Oct 16 14:53:49 EEST 2011). Attempts to run any file commands (ls, find
> etc) on such directory (in my case it is /usr/local/include/dirac) make
> those commands hang (kill -9 doesn't help). Though my system doesn't panic.

I got the same when my world was built with gcc. When I switched to
clang machine begins to throw panic correctly.

I have already posted screenshots:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-fs/2011-September/012530.html

I was wrong, this is not about high load. It was one directory in btpd
configuration folder. Upon removing that directory everything works
fine. By "removing directory" I mean "moving everything to another
filesystem and getting rid of old one".

--
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.