Date:      Sun, 8 Jan 2012 16:53:04 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@acm.org>
To:        Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@missouri.edu>
Cc:        ctm-users@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible CTM glitch

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm

On 2012-Jan-07 17:36:31 -0600, Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@missouri.e=
du> wrote:
>On 01/06/2012 06:47 PM, Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:
>> On 01/06/2012 04:22 PM, Peter Jeremy wrote:
>>> I update via cvs-cur and seem to be missing recent updates to
>>> src/sys/conf/files,v - starting with r229366 or v1.1635

r229366 included a svn mv - which (ISRT) has traditionally upset the=20
cvs exporter.  Possibly that's related - though I don't understand
why it didn't cause issues for other people using csup.

>Now I switched back to cvsup-master, and it is still OK.  I think it=20
>must have been a problem at my end.  But I don't know what it was.=20
>Anyway, it should be fixed now, and the fixes should have made their way=
=20
>to the all the deltas.

I've grabbed the first cvs delta and it's a lot larger than usual.  On
the positive side, the large size suggests it contains the "missed"
bits (and it definitely contains the missing conf/files changes).  On
the downside, it also contains a lot of RELENG_9_0_0_RELEASE tags -
which doesn't directly affect me but means the problem has existed
longer than I thought since the 9.0-RELEASE tag was r229286.

>What would really help is if instead of getting the cvs via cvsup, that=20
>I could get them using rsync.  Anyone know a good place to get this from?

I can't help here, sorry.  Maybe a chat with mirror-admin would help.

--=20
Peter Jeremy

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm--