Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:17:30 -0600
From:      Jim King <jim@jimking.net>
To:        Peter Elsner <peter@servplex.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problem on 1TB filesystem RAID 5 3ware

But the version of 3dmd for FreeBSD is not a current version and lacks
some features found in 3dmd for Linux and Windows.  My situation was
that I needed one of the new features in order to rebuild a RAID1 mirror
("ignore errors when rebuilding"; my "good" drive had a bad sector out
in unused space).  I won't be installing anymore FreeBSD/3Ware setups.

Jim