Date:      Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:07:03 -0600
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@missouri.edu>
To:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org

If you were wondering why things stopped working since Nov 11, here is
the reason:

http://www.freebsd.org/news/2012-compromise.html

Regarding:
http://www.freebsd.org/news/2012-compromise.html#recommend
ctm has been using svn instead of csup since around Sept 23.  So ctm
should be OK from this point of view.  The exception to this is, of
course, ctm-cvs-cur.

Finally the svn lists do not provide everything, providing only base
(src), and ports.  I still have to include csrg, doc, and socsvn.  I
won't close down ctm-cvs-cur until I have figured out the best way to
add these to the svn lists.

Stephen