Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2012 20:39:48 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        freebsd@dreamchaser.org
Subject:   Re: switching from i386 to amd64

On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 12:13:36 -0700, Gary Aitken wrote:
> On 12/16/12 07:08, Polytropon wrote:
>
> > And if you're using Firefox, there are plugins available that
> > allow you to download video content instead of dealing with the
> > "Flash" player the site wants you to use.
>
> and the recommended one is?

No idea, I can't use Firefox as it freezes my computer (due to a
faulty GPU). I prefer using youtube-dl and get-flash-video scripts
which do not rely on a browser, but work for 99% of the cases I've
tried them. But as suggested, there are Firefox extensions that
allow a similar functionality, but integrated with the web browser.
Until later, I'm using Opera, it doesn't freeze my computer. :-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany