Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2013 14:16:03 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Bruno Cartusia <holyfathersaintbruno@gmail.com>
Cc:        Gary Jennejohn <gljennjohn@googlemail.com>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Developing for Android on FreeBSD

Hi, Reference:

Bruno Cartusia wrote:
> I have read an older post, but unfortunately the links were not working
> for me.
>
> Any of these things would satisfy me:
>
> 1) Virtualizing Android on FreeBSD.
>
> 2) Emulating it.
>
> 3) Some sort of SDK download would be nice. Some were mentioning using
> Eclipse.
>
> http://freebsd.1045724.n5.nabble.com/Android-SDK-td4292027.html (This is
> the thread I was talking about).
>
> I apologize if this is something that might be asked frequently (if it
> has been answered can someone provide a link?). Any tips advice, would
> be nice. Take care.
>
> Greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

A friend commented:
] The obvious solution would be to run Linux under VirtualBox and use all
] the development tools provided by Google for that platform.

I don't think mobile@ was most appropriate list to ask on, I'd think
you'd might get more/better reponse on some other freebsd lists.
You can find all listed at:

eg read list remits then perhaps repost to some of
	freebsd-platforms
	freebsd-hackers
	freebsd-toolchain
	freebsd-virtualization
good luck

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".