Date:      Tue, 02 Sep 2014 11:58:47 -0400
From:      Kelly Alger <kama410@windstream.net>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VGA output

This is to say that, like any other hypervisor, the hypervisor itself
doesn't support X (or any other GUI), but that you can run X and a
graphical desktop in a virtual machine and connect to it through X
server, if I understand the response correctly, yes?

I could be entirely wrong, but that is what I am getting from Peter's
reply.  Have I understood correctly?