Date:      Thu, 09 Oct 2014 13:48:41 -0500
From:      The BSD Dreamer <beastie@tardisi.com>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: chromium-37.0.2062.124 window becomes black or transparent when maximized or un-maximized

On 10/06/14 16:22, Hannes wrote:

> On 28.09.2014 12:07, Maxim V FIlimonov wrote:
>> On Saturday 27 September 2014 13:12:24 Yuri wrote:
>>> Resizing the window by hand fixes the problem.
>>> In problematic state, it also gets the window frame which it is normally
>>> missing.
>>> This began happening with some recent update, never happened before.
>>>

>> Got the same problem with 10.0-RELEASE. Began after a recent update.
>>
>>> 10.1-BETA2
>>>

> Same here, nvidia blob, 10.0-RELEASE.
>
> Best,
> Hannes

I'm on 9.2-RELEASE, but had been having similar problems with the 37.0.2062.94
version....worse if I move the window from other screen....wouldn't recover,
had to close and then reopen on that screen.

One thing is that I'm stuck on nvidia-driver-304, since I'm using a Quadro FX1400.

Though I found updating to 304.123 (from 304.88) fixed most of the problems I
was having...been meaning to figure out how to get it up into ports (the
makefile only parses minor versions to 2 digits.)

--
  Email: beastie@tardisi.com              Name: Lawrence "The Dreamer" Chen
 GitHub: https://github.com/TheDreamer   Pages: http://beastie.tardisi.com