Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 2015 07:26:08 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: poudriere dying in ftp/curl configure

On 04/29/15 00:18, Anton Yuzhaninov wrote:
> On 04/25/15 21:34, Russell L. Carter wrote:
>  > stable/10, amd64
>  >
>  >
>  > Output of the poudriere log:
>  >
>  > configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
>  > See `config.log' for more details
>
> You really should to look at `config.log' file for more details.
>
> fgrep -B40 'C compiler cannot create executables' config.log

I'd love to have a look at the config.log, but this is running under
poudriere, which seems to clean up after errors.  I tried ^Z right
after curl fails, and then find . -name config.log at the top of the
poudriere tree, and there doesn't seem to be a config.log.  Any tips
here would be appreciated.

It's still failing, and there are 238 ports skipped because of it.

Russell