Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 07:06:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>
To:        Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: suggestions for a keyboard/monitor switch?

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Ladavac Marino wrote:

> [...]

:(

I have this powered switchbox here as well as a mechanical one,
I didn't expect much from the mechanical one, but the powered one
I was given from work, well i kinda expected more from it...

*sigh*

at least the monitor will switch between BNC/25pin with one button
so it'll to 2 computers :)

anyhow, thanks,
-Alfred