Date:      Fri, 5 Feb 2016 18:52:07 +0000
From:      "Meyer, Wolfgang" <wolfgang.meyer@hob.de>
To:        'Allan Jude' <allanjude@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-performance@freebsd.org" <freebsd-performance@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ixgbe: Network performance tuning (#TCP connections)

Doesnt't seem to make a difference. Anyway as now system load of the cores =
handling the interrupt queues seem to max out, I'll probably have to look g=
iving some relief to this parameter. On Linux there was also some manual se=
tting of processor affinities for the interrupt queues necessary.

Regards,
Wolfgang

________________________________

Follow HOB:

- HOB: http://www.hob.de/redirect/hob.html
- Xing: http://www.hob.de/redirect/xing.html
- LinkedIn: http://www.hob.de/redirect/linkedin.html
- HOBLink Mobile: http://www.hob.de/redirect/hoblinkmobile.html
- Facebook: http://www.hob.de/redirect/facebook.html
- Twitter: http://www.hob.de/redirect/twitter.html
- YouTube: http://www.hob.de/redirect/youtube.html
- E-Mail: http://www.hob.de/redirect/mail.html

HOB GmbH & Co. KG
Schwadermuehlstr. 3
D-90556 Cadolzburg

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Klaus Brandstaetter, Zoran Adamovic

AG Fuerth, HRA 5180
Steuer-Nr. 218/163/00107
USt-ID-Nr. DE 132747002

Komplementaerin HOB electronic Beteiligungs GmbH
AG Fuerth, HRB 3416