Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 2016 00:24:52 -0800
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        Svyatoslav Razmyslov <razmyslov@viva64.com>, Fehmi Noyan ISI <fnoyanisi@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Andrey Karpov <karpov@viva64.com>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Checking FreeBSD kernel with static analyzer

Svyatoslav,

Is there an output format for the issue report that could be massaged in py=
thon or lua or the like and submitted or imported through bugzilla? CSV, xm=
l, json?

Thanks

Russ

Sent=C2=A0from=C2=A0my=C2=A0BlackBerry=C2=A010=C2=A0smartphone=C2=A0on=C2=
=A0the=C2=A0Koodo=C2=A0network.
=C2=A0 Original Message =C2=A0