Date:      Sun, 01 Apr 2018 21:49:23 +0530
From:      Reshad Patuck <reshadpatuck1@gmail.com>
To:        Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.net>,freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [netgraph] ng_bpf filter large list of IP addresses

Hi Eugene,
=E2=80=8B
Yes I do remove the \" and replace it with just " in the file I use with t=
he `ngctl -f` command=2E
=E2=80=8B
Here is the link to the file and everything that I am using to setup the B=
PF program=2E
=E2=80=8B
https://paste=2Eee/p/BHOoG
=E2=80=8B
It contains the following:
- ngtl-command -> the ngctl command which runs correctly from a command li=
ne
- ngctl-config -> the ngctl config file with the same filter
- bpf=2Ec -> a c file that takes netgraph node details a pcap-filter and c=
onverts it to a ngctl command
- ngctl -> debug 5 in a ngctl shell for running the config file
=E2=80=8B
Thanks and best regards,
=E2=80=8B
Reshad