Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 12:28:54 -0800
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Kazutaka YOKOTA <yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp>, jkh@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/usr.sbin/moused moused.8 moused.c

As I said, I've been running it for a few weeks.  I've noticed no
difference when used with my MS wheelie mouse and dramatic improvement
when trying to paste with the laptop mouse buttons.  My HP OmniBook
4150's builtin touchpad practialy didn't work until I applied this
patch.  Now it works correctly pretty much every time.  I'd like to see
it comitted for the release, but I'd certaintly understand if it wasn't.

-- Brooks

--
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not
have, nor do they deserve, either one"