Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2013 20:29:21 -0700
From:      Evan Martin <evan@chromium.org>
To:        Brad Karp <bkarp@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Cc:        chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: confirmation: links not clickable in Chromium 28.0.1500.71 on 9.1-RELEASE

Some ideas to diagnose it further:
- Check via the task manager that you don't have any stray processes
hanging around that are pointed at the site, then load the troublesome site
in a new tab.  (This should cause Chrome to spawn a new process for the
page, which could help expose memory issues.)
- See whether you can highlight the links or nearby parts on the page by
dragging with your mouse, or whether you get the I-beam cursor on the near
the links.  (This would isolate the issue specifically to links versus
general mouse input handling.)