Date:      Sat, 16 Nov 2019 15:55:48 -0800
From:      bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>
To:        Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Alan Cox <alc@rice.edu>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "Invalid ASID" Patch

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 10:09:57AM -0700, Ian Lepore wrote:
> On Fri, 2019-11-15 at 19:59 -0800, bob prohaska wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 12:53:46PM -0600, Alan Cox wrote:
> > > A patch for the recent "Invalid ASID" assertion failure can be
> > > found at
> > > https://reviews.freebsd.org/D22388
> > >

> > The website reports
> > "This revision is now accepted and ready to land".
> >
> > Could someone please translate?
> >

> There's a sidebar on the right of the page with a variety of actions,
> one of which is "download raw diff".

I didn't notice the link, thank you. Alan sent me the patch, which
applied without complaint. Now waiting for a build/install cycle to
complete.

I should have explictly asked what was meant by "accepted" and "land",
ie, what must happen for the patch to make it into the source repository?

Many thanks for your help!

bob prohaska