Date:      Mon, 7 Jan 2019 20:52:34 +1300
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        Thomas Gude <thgude@googlemail.com>
Cc:        "java@freebsd.org" <java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Bug in openjdk8 8.192.26_1 ?

On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 at 08:10, Thomas Gude via freebsd-java
<freebsd-java@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> while researching a malfunction in the OpenHAB Astro binding, I think I f=
ound a bug in the Math.asin() implementation of openjdk8-8.192.26_1. Please=
 have a look at the provided test programme (CheckMathIssue.java) and the r=
esults provided in the other attached file (comparison.log). It lists the o=
utput of four different java implementations:
> FreeBSD 11.2 openjdk8-8.192.26
> FreeBSD 11.2 openjdk8-8.172.*
> MacOS 10.14 (Build 1.8.0_192-b12)
> Linux-OSMC 4.14 Java 8.191
>
> The first one is obviously giving wrong values.

Can you please raise a PR for this and attach your test results to it?
This problem appears to have broken a few ports.

Cheers.
--=20
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>