Date:      Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:31:13 +0200
From:      Olivier Gautherot <ogautherot@freesurf.fr>
To:        jmlewis@dslextreme.com
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: portupgrade -a

Hi Joshua!

To be honest, a portupgrade -a is kind of dangerous... I did it and the
system broke. Don't ask why, I have not figured it out yet but
eventually portupgrade itself failed (ruby dumps the core). I had a
whole bunch of packages loaded so I may have had an overflow or
something.

In other words, "If it works, don't fix it" :-)

Cheerio
	Olivier