Date:      Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:26:17 -0600
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        Emiel Kollof <coolvibe@hackerheaven.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mergemaster niggle

> Diffs like there show up for COUNTLESS times in mergemaster. In fact,
> nothing changed except the cvs id. Why am I asked about these in
> mergemaster? Is there a way to ignore files that only have the cvsid
> changed? This would speed up the mergemaster run considerably...

mergemaster only checks to see if RCSID's are different by default, I
forget which option, but there is one to actually diff the two files
when doing its inital compare, but the RCSID's would be different so
I'm not sure it would help you.

--
David W. Chapman Jr.
dwcjr@inethouston.net	Raintree Network Services, Inc. <www.inethouston.net>