Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:48:42 +0100 (CET)
From:      Alexander Best <alexbestms@math.uni-muenster.de>
To:        Dag-Erling =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= <des@des.no>, Alexander Best <alexbestms@math.uni-muenster.de>
Cc:        Antony Mawer <lists@mawer.org>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, pluknet <pluknet@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: help needed to fix contrib/ee crash/exit when receiving SIGWINCH

Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav schrieb am 2009-10-25:
> Alexander Best <alexbestms@math.uni-muenster.de> writes:
> > i just tried building ee under linux without using new_curse.c and
> > linking the
> > executable against ncurses. running the binary is showing the same
> > problems
> > with SIGWINCH. so if this is in fact caused by a ncurses bug the
> > bug appears
> > in linux ncurses too.

> No surprise, it's the same as ours.

> DES

this was when we weren't sure if the problem was entirely ncurses-related=
=2E
could have also been that linux was including the ncurses patches which get
released by thomas dickey every now and then. i'm not entirely sure but i
think the version in the base dir we use is the unpatched 5.7 release of
ncurses.

alex