Date:      01 May 2000 11:13:41 +0900
From:      NAKAJI Hiroyuki <nakaji@tutrp.tut.ac.jp>
To:        FreeBSD98-testers@jp.freebsd.org
Cc:        Jan_van_mastrigt@stream.com, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD98-testers 3832] Re: freebsd98

JK> think there is no pc-98 specific document in English.

Because almost all of the PC98 users are Japanese. If there are needs
for English documentations of FreeBSD(98), someone who wants them has
to write.
;; Oh, Kato-san is writing some PC98 specific documents on his pages
;; at www.freebsd.org.

But there seems nobody who can spare time to do this, there are only
persons who are developping kernel or trying test releases.

I've just started to make FreeBSD(98) web page at
http://castle.jp.freebsd.org/~nakaji/
but there is nothing yet, sorry. I'm searching informations on
FreeBSD(98) and want any help too.

BTW, which term is better to specify the machine/architecture, pc-98,
PC98, pc98 or PC-98? Or something else? :)
--
NAKAJI Hiroyuki