Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:46:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        sfarrell@healthquiz.com (stephen farrell)
Cc:        perlsta@sunyit.edu, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The low priority items

> last I heard john dyson was writing the package... but i'd be
> interested in further status information myself.

The kernel now has full support (if you aren't using SMP), but I challenge
anyone to use it (without my "secret" userland code :-)).  If anyone
wants a copy of the "secret" code to use the kernel threads capability,
let me know. :-).  There are still rough edges, but it does work.

Sorry for the lame humor -- I'll probably put the code on a public site
if I get enough requests.  Otherwise, I'll put together a package for those
who ask...

John