Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 20:27:13 +0200
From:      Nevermind <never@nevermind.kiev.ua>
To:        Alex Deiter <tiamat@komi.mts.ru>
Cc:        gonza@techline.ru, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: popa3d-0.4

Hello, Alex Deiter!

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 06:11:39PM +0300, you wrote:

> Добрый день!
<translation from="ru" to="en">
Good day!
</translation>

> Скажите пожалуйста, почему не обновляется popa3d в портах FreeBSD ?
<translation from="ru" to="en">
Why popa3d haven't been updated in FreeBSD ports collection?
</translation>

I suppose we should look at 0.5 version, there is a lot of things merged
from patches, for example pop-before-smtp. Right now I'm trying to
update this port correctly to 0.5 in leisure time for my own purposes.
If maintainer patch will delay, I'll send PR with my version, when it's
done :>

P.S. I'm really, really lazy :>

NB 2 Alex Deiter: you should write in english to freebsd-*@FreeBSD.Org
lists.