Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2019 11:41:40 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?b?yWxvaQ==?= Rivard <azmeuk@gmail.com>
To:        koobs@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        eloi.rivard@gmail.com, freebsd-python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Port request of a pypi package

Hi.
Thank you for the package, and thank you for your proposing help.
I would like to focus on only one task at a time, so right now I will=20
stick to sourcehut. But when this is done I might consider give a hand=20
with package maintenance.

=C9loi

Le sam. 20 avril 2019 =E0 8:17, Kubilay Kocak <koobs@FreeBSD.org> a=20
=E9crit :
> On 20/04/2019 3:39 pm, Kubilay Kocak wrote:
>> On 20/04/2019 1:36 am, =C9loi Rivard wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>=20
>>> I am not sure how the FreeBSD community works, and especially the=20
>>> python
>>> packagers team, so if asking for package is not something one=20
>>> usually =7F=7Fdoes, or
>>> if the python team has enough work to do, I will totally=20

=