Date:      Sat, 10 Aug 1996 01:12:46 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>
To:        Jan Knepper <100626.3506@compuserve.com>
Cc:        "[FreeBSD Hackers]" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Mouse..

On 9 Aug 1996, Jan Knepper wrote:

> As far as I know the PS/2 mouse is not enable per default. This is because it
> might cause certain conflicts.

No offence, but I'm not a newbie. I've installed it, and it works great in
XFree86.

My kernel is fine - it has been working for ages. I recompiled it, in
case that could be the case, but I don't think so.

> 12. Do ./MAKEDEV psm0 to create the device.

It exists, and has existed for ages. Also, there's a symlink from
/dev/mouse to /dev/psm0 - as it should be. The mouse is fine; it's just
moused.

---
Khetan Gajjar	       [ http://www.iafrica.com/~khetan  ]
UUNet Internet Africa  [ 0800-030-002 & help@iafrica.com ]
Get rid of Telkom....  [      http://www.ispa.org.za     ]
I'm a FreeBSD User!    [      http://www.freebsd.org     ]
Any opinions stated in this message are personal.
UIA's official policy may not be reflected in this message.