Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 1998 15:47:33 -0600 (CST)
From:      lists <lists6@artorius.sunflower.com>
To:        Ash Yadav <ash@fxsing.ml.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape #2

Since their seem to be multiple XKeysymDB files that aren't necessarily
compliant with one another, I precede the executable with something along
the lines of (w/ bash)

XKEYSYMDB=/usr/local/netscape/XKeysymDB;export XKEYSYMDB;netscape

same for xemacs, locally compiled motif, etc...

- Stephen Spencer        finger gladiatr@artorius.sunflower.com for -
- administrator          PGP key.                                   -
- Sunflower Datavision	  http://www.sunflower.com		    -