Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:00:39 -0300
From:      Rafael Henrique Faria <rafaelhfaria@cenadigital.com.br>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeNAS vs OpenSolaris vs Nexenta ZFS Benchmarks

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 21:15, Freddie Cash <fjwcash@gmail.com> wrote:

> Using which target (iscsi-target or istgt)?  Or are they both slow?

This is a good question. I know that iscsi-target (ported from NetBSD some
time ago) is too old, and don't respect the current iSCSI protocol.
But the new implementation from Aoyama (istgt) is a lot better, and I don't
know if the tested FreeNAS was already using the istgt.

I am using istgt a while, and have some problems with it, and don't know
about the performance... if someone have any notice about it... will be very
good.

--
Rafael Henrique da Silva Faria