Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 1995 10:45:38 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        nata@bitmcnit.bryansk.su (Natalya A. Vinokurova)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: I need your help...

Zdravstvujte Natalya (wow, actually there's a women writing here :),

> I have a problem.... I need to make driver for non-standart device for
> my work. How can I do that? Wouldn't you describe me the common structure of
> device driver for FreeBSD?

There's no such thing as a "common structure of device driver for
FreeBSD".  All you can do is looking at similar device drivers, and
try to use them as templates for your new one.

If you're willing to be more specific, i can offer you some hints,
preferrably via private email then.  But maybe Andrey Chernov is the
better partner for you, potomu chto on toshe govorit russki (ya dumayu
:-).

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/