Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 2015 17:27:49 +0100
From:      Grzegorz Blach <grzegorz@blach.pl>
To:        Joe Maloney <jmaloney@pcbsd.org>, freebsd-enlightenment@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: E on FreeBSD: need help?

Hi,

Enlightenment (both 0.19 and 0.20) is working fine on Linux, but on FreeBSD it
freezes in several places, eg. when opening Settings/Wallpaper or when opening
Everything with Application module enabled. I don't known what's a reason of
this freezes and currently I don't have free time to resolve this issue.
If you wanna help, please take care of the bug. Running E under debugger should
be helpful. Pay attention also to devel/efl and x11-toolkits/elementary
libraries.