Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2014 00:01:32 -0500
From:      Jimmy <ljboiler@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: eclipse and java 8 support
References:  <534A7EDB.40603@spacesurfer.com> <20140415135408.GA2939@jmobile.jimmy.localnet> <CAB8uncaAgMeDAC-bv%2BtLxRSXkj-5fMFh1V=0c319i0DOFOgBQg@mail.gmail.com> <20140416135533.GB2939@jmobile.jimmy.localnet> <CAB8uncbXCm0JzvjDix4_mTphPoB-aCFT%2B%2B3mwkFd_j2To2aJrw@mail.gmail.com> <20140428124220.GC1384@jmobile.jimmy.localnet> <CAB8uncZGp7jryiZdZmDhCMXhqtZ%2BX6kc5YYQbO0GJeudu6f%2Bvw@mail.gmail.com>

>From what I can see, it appears that the plugins installed for the Gyrex
target include some platform-specific plugins for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X,
and there are no matching ones available for FreeBSD.  My guess is that
Eclipse quits because of the missing FreeBSD versions of those plugins.

Regards,
Jimmy