Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 2020 09:26:51 -0400
From:      Mark Johnston <markj@freebsd.org>
To:        Marc Veldman <marc@bumblingdork.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: iwm0 UNHANDLED error

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 02:27:00PM +0200, Marc Veldman wrote:
> I the following error message when booting:
>
> iwm0: frame 8/160 b800002c UNHANDLED (this should not happen)
>
> With some debug code:
> iwm0: frame 8/160 b800002c UNHANDLED (this should not happen) Code 00ce
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Dmesg attached.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Marc Veldman

It looks like this is related to firmware support for WiFi/Bluetooth
coexistence; the firmware is passing some status information to the
driver, and iwm(4) currently drops it since it doesn't have any of iwl's
coexistence support fleshed out.

I committed a variant of your debug patch, since we should obviously be
printing the command code to begin with.