Date:      Thu, 09 Apr 2015 23:58:40 +1000
From:      R Skinner <rocky@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
To:        Konstantin Kulikov <k.kulikov2@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fuse user mounting fails

On 08/04/2015 18:32, Konstantin Kulikov wrote:
> Hello.
>
> What command do you use to mount?
> You can't run ntfs-3g directly, instead use something like:
> % mount_fusefs /dev/da0 `which ntfs-3g` /dev/da0 $HOME/mnt
> See mount_fusefs(8) for details.
> Mounting ntfs-3g worked for me, but not simple-mtpfs and I didn't try exfat.
I have used something similar for ntfs-3g - I believe it was mount -t
ntfs-3g ... etc. Unfortunately exfat is different; you have to use
mount.exfat directly which calls mount_fusefs (saw that in truss).

Still didn't work either way. The more I think about, the more I think
there might be something in fuse that is not quite set correctly. Can
anyone suggest a good doc for fuse? The man page appeared a bit cryptic
to me, I don't think I quite catch where its coming from. Might be able
to rephrase my query better...

Better yet, a good info page on troubleshooting fuse would be real handy :)