Date:      Thu, 5 Nov 2015 18:38:36 -0800
From:      Shawn Debnath <shawn@debnath.net>
To:        Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: C bhyve administration tool

Yep, I chatted with Allan about this when I first got started. UCL is
definitely the way to go, and I will make that a priority. Though the
current UCL configuration for bhyve is in a state of flux. According to
him, the form is supposed to change quite a bit once bhyve gets support
for some new features (brain fart on which features Peter and Neel
mentioned to Allan). Though, conforming to his form is of course the
right way to proceed. Allan, feel free to chip in and correct me if I am
mistaken :)

Agree with you 100% on config file re-use wherever possible.  Specially
comes in handy when people want to help and can re-use those files
instead of having to re-define them.

--
Shawn