Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:29:08 +0000
From:      <sbremal@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: WLAN PCIe HW recommendation for 8.1

Thanks=2C any particular HW that you would recommend? Do not mind if it is =
not the fastest with the latest features though want 'zero' network outage.=
=0A=
=0A=
I believe there were cards you plugged in and you were happy with. Which ca=
rd has which chipset is not always obvious on the major shopping sites.=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
Thanks=0A=
Balazs=0A=