Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 2015 22:28:36 +0200
From:      Ed Schouten <ed@nuxi.nl>
To:        Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@gmail.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CloudABI: Taking capability-based security to the next level?

Hi there,

> though in the meantime it appears your modified FreeBSD tree is broken at
> the kernel level, merging and catching up to HEAD / CURRENT should resolve
> that.

> /usr/home/dingo/freebsd/sys/modules/cryptodev/../../opencrypto/cryptodev.c:1309:32:
> error: too few arguments to function call, expected 5, have 4
>                error = falloc(td, &f, &fd, 0);

I had to add an additional argument to falloc(). I thought I updated
all of the callers, but it looks like I forgot this in a couple of
places. I didn't notice this, because I usually build my development
kernels without the modules.

This should be fixed now, but I'm running a `make universe' to
double-check. Thanks for reporting this!

--
Ed Schouten <ed@nuxi.nl>