Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2017 09:44:10 +1200
From:      Rouan Lucas van Ryn <rvan@SDF.ORG>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Degraded performance with Intel 7265 wireless on iwm driver

On Sun Jul 23 22:16:42 UTC 2017, Alex O'Brien wrote:
> With regards to wireless, it seems to perform initially normally, but
> performance degrades severely after a short period of use.

> The performance degradation can be briefly reversed with service netif
> restart, but quickly returns.

> I noticed that as the performance degrades, the listed speed in
> ifconfig decreases.

I don't have a solution, but I have experienced the same issue using a
different wireless card and driver (zyd). My initial report to this list
is in the archives:
<https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2017-July/277974.html>;

As Ian Smith suggests, I will ask on freebsd-wireless@.

--