Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2012 01:17:26 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        "CONNOR KELLY (RIT Student)" <crk3423@rit.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Stickers

"CONNOR KELLY (RIT Student)" wrote:
> I am a student at Rochester Institute of Technology.  I was wondering if
> you could send any stickers or swag with the freebsd logo or something
> similar to me.  I would probably keep some for myself and pass the rest out
> to my friends at my university.  This is in no way an official
> communication from my school.  If need be I'll be able to pay for postage.

questions@ is wrong list, ask on advocacy@

questions@ & advocacy@ are not some company who pay for labels to be
printed & posted

Ask your nearest BSD users group who may have some,
_wherever in the world you are_.
( BTW real Rochester is on river Medway in Kent, England, Europe. )

Free stickers are included from some vendors of FreeBSD CDs & DVDs
explore http://freebsd.org/

You could arrange a print production run & sell surplus.  To explore
that, post a proposal to advocacy@.  (Others have done productions
of [Free]BSD lapel pins & stuffed animals & CDs etc & they are
pointed to from http://freebsd.org/ try contacting vendors either
to purchase, or to arrange a print run where you could sell surplus
to them to sell on.

Cheers,
Julian
- --
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".
 Send plain text. Not: HTML, multipart/alternative, base64, quoted-printable.