Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 2014 20:47:41 -0700
From:      Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-testing@freebsd.org" <freebsd-testing@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Testing Facility

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 8:01 PM, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <
m.e.sanliturk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Craig ,
>

> At the past , there was the following thread :

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2013-February/040102.html

Thanks, Mehmet.  I do not remember reading that posting on freebsd-current.
I invite you to look at the presentations I have given over the past
year:

https://wiki.freebsd.org/Jenkins/#Presentations_and_Working_Groups
http://jenkins-ci.org/content/freebsd-project-use-jenkins-os-testing

If you look at those presentations, you will see that
we are accomplishing many of the goals listed in the
posting that you mentioned.  That is because we are automatically
running the tests in the /usr/tests directory in FreeBSD every day,
and providing the results of the tests on the web.

Over time, hopefully we will be able to get more people to help write
tests and expand the testing infrastructure for FreeBSD.

Thanks.
--
Craig