Date:      23 Dec 2002 22:58:12 +0000
From:      Stacey Roberts <stacey@vickiandstacey.com>
To:        Kenzo <kenzo_chin@hotmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: L0phtcrack

On Mon, 2002-12-23 at 22:50, Kenzo wrote:
> Want to do what?
> Put the same or similar questions on two different forums?
> If this forum and freebsd forum are the same forums, then I'm sorry, but if
> they're not, I don't see why it's wrong to ask the same question at two
> different places.
>
> Or are you asking why I would want to crack a SAM file.  If you read the
> other forum, you would remember that it's for a friend who can't afford to
> lose any info on the laptop.  Like I said, I tried different things and
> couldn't get them to retrieve the password. I wish It was that easy to just
> reload, but it's not.

Dude,
    Don't sweat it. I mean you no harm, whatsoever - honest!

The point of my original reply was intended only to nudge you into doing
what you've done with this post - provide some background, that's all.

I also see nothing wrong with posting to different forums to catch the
broadest range of views, and my reply carefully avoided any suggestions
otherwise.

I do hope you get an answer, just like everyone else that posts here.

Regards,

Stacey

Stacey Roberts
B.Sc (HONS) Computer Science