Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:27:11 -0500
From:      "Naga R Narayanaswamy" <nraju@mindspring.com>
To:        "Kshitij Gunjikar" <kshitijgunjikar@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Performance of in_cksum.c

If you are referring to the sys/netinet/in_cksum.c file, it is a portable
version.
For specific architectures look at the following directories.
386 family version:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-stable/src/sys/i386/i386/in_cksum.
Alpha version:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-stable/src/sys/alpha/alpha/in_cksu
m.c

If you are looking at checksum functions for a wide variety of architectures
like
arm, powerpc,mips, hp etc, netbsd source code repository is a good source.
Use the same directory structure as above to get those.