Date:      Sat, 13 Oct 2001 23:46:09 -0700
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        admin@twwells.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4-port T1 PCI card with integrated csu/dsu

admin@twwells.com wrote:
> Bsdguru@aol.com wrote:
> > dennis can be brusk, but he knows WAN better than anyone I've ever worked
> > with or for.
> >
> > Bryan
>
> 1) Dennis, who is etinc for all practical purposes, used to post
>    off-topic and abusive messages on the freebsd.org mailing
>    lists, under the address dennis@etinc.com.
>
> 2) Dennis received repeated warnings to stop and was threatened
>    with removal if he did not stop.
>
> 3) Dennis replied that he would simply return under an alias if
>    he was removed.
>
> 4) Dennis was removed from these lists.
>
> 5) dennis@etinc.com's last post on this list was 4/27/2001.
>    Bsdguru@aol.com's first post was 5/23/2001.

Furthermore:

May 23 10:06:38 {Bsdguru@aol.com} subscribe freebsd-hackers Bsdguru@aol.com
May 23 10:07:12 {Bsdguru@aol.com} subscribe freebsd-isp Bsdguru@aol.com

Oh, look! over the same 24 hour period, dennis unsubscribed and "Bsdguru"
[re]subscribed.  And to the same mailing lists.  Oh, gee! what a coincidence!

> I believe the facts speak for themselves.

*Hi dennis!*

-Peter