Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2002 04:38:07 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Vlado Korcek <vladokorcek@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Repeated DNS queries and responses

On 2002-01-22 10:02:23, Vlado Korcek wrote:

> Could somebody help me with this strange behaviour???
> I've attached the output from Ethereal.
> Do I need some aditional configuration of DNS server or something else?
>
> [-- Attachment #2: Ping6 --]
> [-- Type: application/octet-stream, Encoding: base64, Size: 12K --]
>
> [-- application/octet-stream is unsupported (use 'v' to view this part) --]

You've posted a binary attachment, that most of the people on this
list will not be able to read.  I'm sure that's why I haven't seen any
replies in my INBOX for your message.  Please post in plain text to
the lists.  This way everyone can read your question and the
possibility of someone answering it increases :)

Cheers,

--
Giorgos Keramidas . . . . . . . . . keramida@{ceid.upatras.gr,freebsd.org}
FreeBSD Documentation Project . . . http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/