Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 02:20:44 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
To:        "Bilti, Roland" <RolandBilti@TI.SLR.com>
Cc:        "'questions@FreeBSD.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: need help

Bilti, Roland wrote to 'questions@FreeBSD.org':

> Hi,

Hi, Roland.  This message is almost an exact copy of a message from you
dating back a few days describing the same problem.  I sent you a reply
(and posted it to the list).  Perhaps you did not receive it.  It has been
copied to the end of this message.  Please read it--it contains a lot of
information that still applies to your (only slightly modified) problem.

If you still have questions, we can take it from there, ok?  This is a
very large area of expertise, so you'll have to go one step at a time to
understand it. :-)

- Ryan

> 1. I have an server 5x86 133MHz, 16 ram and I intend to use freebsd to give
>  internet -i have an dedicated line- access to 30 clients (under win95) .
> The server have 4 network adapters( I use 4 adapters because we want to do
> this in a campus for 4
>  flours). I checked the documentation available on www.freebsd.org  but I
>  need some detailed instruction because I am a  beginner. Please send me an
>  email with some documentation for firewall rules and to  give access to
> internet with 4 network adapters.. I checked the pedantic ppp primer but is
> to hard for me.
> 2. How to configure the network adapters to comunicate (play games) for
> example : the PC from 1th flour with  pc from 2th flour
> Please tell me how to set the 4 network adapters.
>
> Thank you in avans,
>
>                       Rolland

  Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
  Network Administrator, Accounts
  Phone: +1 (306) 664-1161

  SaskNow Technologies     http://www.sasknow.com
  #106-380 3120 8th St E   Saskatoon, SK  S7H 0W2